A simple mother’s day illustration inspired by a Pinterest post


I am very aware that it is not mothers day, but what I wasn't aware of is that it has taken me over a month to realise that this never actually posted (let's pretend it did). Usually, for mother’s day I make a  painted card but this year I have left my paints in uni, therefore, decided to do a digital illustration of some tulips inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. As this was quite quick to illustrate I’ve changed the colours around a bit as a trial, using colour switch to see the possibilities of colour themes that work best but personally still leaning towards the pink/red. 
(Should also explain that Sul y mamau Hapus= Happy Mother’s Day in Welsh)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edinburgh building illustration and photographs

First post & York Museum Gardens

Craig Y Deryn procrastination post