Hay bales and flowers

This post is a little different to the others because there’s no actual illustration attached. Que the back story that wasn’t asked for, but the current situation I have includes a collection of unfinished drawings that I really want to finish and post, but my laptop is currently being fixed and I have stupidly left my illustration pen in uni. Therefore, for now here’s a bit of photography from a time we came across a field of hay bales and cute flowers on a walk near uni. I want to start doing quicker posts for when I have a bit of a creative mind block so maybe there’ll be more of these once I learn to work my camera a little better. Without any further rambling, (for now) please admire the hay.

(Please overlook the lowered photo quality from uploading onto here).


Photos taken near Heslington, York. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edinburgh building illustration and photographs

First post & York Museum Gardens

Craig Y Deryn procrastination post