Manchester building photography and setting a new goal

Before getting into what this post content is about, first is a little self-reminder. Recently I decided to go back to read my first post on here,  and from it stemmed a new wave of motivation, reminding myself that this a place of posting freely - as first intended. Anway.  I’m writing this on here as by sharing this commitment I’m making,  it’s more likely that I’ll actually stick to it.
So step one is to draw/photograph one thing every week or two, just to be a bit more realistic, and post it.
(Edit from future me: so far this is not going so well!)

Now that’s out the way, below are some photographs I took from a trip to Manchester two weekends ago. This was my first time visiting here properly, hence activating tourist mode and taking many pictures.

New places are a chance to be re-inspired, and in the midst of a constant stream of people rushing about were some colorful street art and interesting city buildings. The notes section of my phone is usually the best indication of how much an event or a location activates my creativity and from this visit I was left with a long list of bullet point ideas and a feeling of excitement to start using some of these pictures to create something new (to be done in a future post). But for now, enjoy a collection of colour, a little bit of culture and even some construction.
                                     

                           









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edinburgh building illustration and photographs

First post & York Museum Gardens

Craig Y Deryn procrastination post